Find Term Papers, Essays, Research Papers, Research Papers,Thesis and Dissertations on " Christmas country "
If you are looking for help to write a paper on " Christmas country " you are at the right place. Here we present you some of the best academic research and writing websites specializing in writing papers on " Christmas country ". You can expect a well written, non-plagiarized, and never used before custom paper on tailored to your specific requirements.
Usually for a paper on topic " Christmas country " students requires the following specifications to be included. These specifications are directly collected from leading academic writing companies and used without editing.
Choose a country from the country list and write a five page report. In the report, make sure you address all of the following:
1) You will be required to find ten (10) news articles on the country/topic.
2) These articles are to be compiled from newspapers and/or newsmagazines.
3) You are to write a five (5) page (meaning five full pages) on major issues in the country. Do NOT provide a summary of the articles.
4) Use the ten (10) articles as you references at the end of the paper
5) Make sure you include a thesis statement and a solid conclusion.
I have specific guidelines for the font and font size of the report.
1) You MUST use either Times New Roman or Arial.
2) Font size Must be 12.
3) I will NOT accept any deviation from the font and font size.
4) The paper MUST be double-spaced.
5) No questions are top be posed in the paper.
The report MUST be written in the third person (no “I,” “me,” etc.).
Make sure your name and the section number are on the top of the country report (make sure you include the name of the country under study).
By five pages, it is intended you write a minimum of five full pages.
--Israel & Palestine --Egypt
--Nigeria --South Africa
--Great Britain --Ireland
--North & South Korea
Complimentary Items With Term Paper
Sources & References
Disclaimer: We believe all information at Academicwritingworld.com ("the site") has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of our esteemed users and research staff. However, we cannot and will not guarantee the validity or the content of the websites mentioned. Papers produced by any of the sites mentioned should only be used for reference purposes only and not be presented as one's own work.