Find Term Papers, Essays, Research Papers, Research Papers,Thesis and Dissertations on " After Atomic Bomb "
If you are looking for help to write a paper on " After Atomic Bomb " you are at the right place. Here we present you some of the best academic research and writing websites specializing in writing papers on " After Atomic Bomb ". You can expect a well written, non-plagiarized, and never used before custom paper on tailored to your specific requirements.
After Atomic Bomb
Usually for a paper on topic " After Atomic Bomb " students requires the following specifications to be included. These specifications are directly collected from leading academic writing companies and used without editing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS PAPER:
1. NO ABSTRACT / MUST USE 10 LITERATURE REVIEWS ABOUT THE SUBJECT CURRENT WITHIN FIVE YEARS.
3. PURPOSE OF PAPER / MUST DEAL WITH AN ISSUE OR A PROBLEM
5. THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK / THREE SENTENCES STATING THE CONCEPT OF THE THEORY USED.
6. SUMMARIZE WHAT EACH LITERATURE REVIEW STATES ABOUT THE SUBJECT IN FIVE SENTENCES. MUST INCLUDE WHAT THEY WROTE REGARDING SELF-CARE, COMPLICATIONS AND EDUCATION.
7. CONSIDER WHAT THEMES OR ISSUES CONNECT YOUR SOURCES TOGETHER REGARDING YOUR TOPIC. DO THEY PRESENT ONE OR DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS? IS THERE AN ASPECT OF THE FIELD MISSING? HOW WELL DO THEY PRESENT THE MATERIAL AND DO THEY PORTRAY IT ACCORDING TO AN APPROPRIATE THEORY? DO THEY REVEAL A TREND IN THE FIELD?
8. EACH LITERATURE REVIEW SHOULD CONTAIN AN INTRODUCTION, OR BACKGROUND INFORMATION, THE BODY OR DISCUSSIONS OF SOURCES, AND FINALLY, A CONCLUSION AND / OR RECOMMENDATIONS TO END THE PAPER.
9. MUST SITE ALL LITERATURE REVIEWS AND STATE WHAT THE FINDINGS ARE.
10. PAPER MUST BE WRITTEN IN APA STYLE COMPLETE WITH BIBLIOGRAPHY.
11. EIGHT (8) PAGES PLUS BIBLIOGRAPHY.
Disclaimer: We believe all information at Academicwritingworld.com ("the site") has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of our esteemed users and research staff. However, we cannot and will not guarantee the validity or the content of the websites mentioned. Papers produced by any of the sites mentioned should only be used for reference purposes only and not be presented as one's own work.