Find Term Papers, Essays, Research Papers, Research Papers,Thesis and Dissertations on " Atrocities World War "
If you are looking for help to write a paper on " Atrocities World War " you are at the right place. Here we present you some of the best academic research and writing websites specializing in writing papers on " Atrocities World War ". You can expect a well written, non-plagiarized, and never used before custom paper on tailored to your specific requirements.
Atrocities World War
Other papers you might find relevant to " Atrocities World War " are Rap War the tale of 2Pac and The Notorious B.I.G. and Jews of Germany
Usually for a paper on topic " Atrocities World War " students requires the following specifications to be included. These specifications are directly collected from leading academic writing companies and used without editing.
This is the planned approach I am going to take, could you advise me if this is felt to be weak by the author.
• Was Palestine promised to both the Jews and the Arabs at the same time i.e. Duplicity
• Was Palestine promised to first the Arabs and then the Jews according to the fortunes of war i.e. pragmatic
• Was there an agreement with the Zionists prior to the start of war i.e. Underhand
• Were the correspondences misinterpreted (McMahon-Hussein and Balfour) i.e. the readers of the correspondence misinterpreted it or the text was suitably vague to ensure this happened?
I believe these are the key debates but would like to know which, if any, historians took these views?
• Identify the general situation and its impact on contemporary events. Why were the parties so interested; Jewish national state and the Arab nationalism encouraged by Britain?
• What agreements were made: from the Sykes Picot up to the Balfour Declaration and what were the British, Arab and Zionist understandings of what they meant. Did the relationships of the parties change following the agreements and lead to new alliances being sought?
• When were the agreements were made; was this impacted by the military situation and political issues
• Considerations: were all the agreements mutually exclusive and how did the different parties definition of Palestine mean they meant different things
I would like these sources or equivalent to be included and an appropriate amount of citations:
Friedman, I., Palestine, a Twice Promised Land? Vol. 1: The British, the Arabs and Zionism, 1915-1920 (New Brunswick, NJ, 2000)
Idem., The Question of Palestine: British-Jewish-Arab Relations: 1914-1918, 2nd edn (New Brunswick, NJ, 2000), Chs. 6-7
Idem., ''The McMahon-Hussein Correspondence and the Question of Palestine'', Journal of Contemporary History, 5, 2, (1970), pp. 83-122
Gelvin, J.L., The Israel-Palestine Conflict: One Hundred Years of War, (Cambridge, 2nd edn 2007), Ch. 4
Renton, J., ''Changing Languages of Empire and the Orient: Britain and the Invention of the Middle East, 1917-1918'', Historical Journal, 50, 3 (Sept. 2007), pp. 645-667
Smith, C.D., Palestine and the Arab-Israeli Conflict, (Basingstoke, 2000), Ch. 3
Idem., ''The Invention of a Tradition: The Question of Arab Acceptance of the Zionist Right to Palestine during World War I'', Journal of Palestine Studies, 22, 2, (winter 1993), pp. 48-61
Tibawi, A.L., Anglo-Arab relations and the Question of Palestine, 1914-1921, (London, 1978), Ch. 3
... and any others felt relevant
Disclaimer: We believe all information at Academicwritingworld.com ("the site") has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of our esteemed users and research staff. However, we cannot and will not guarantee the validity or the content of the websites mentioned. Papers produced by any of the sites mentioned should only be used for reference purposes only and not be presented as one's own work.